The SM3 Implant Motor
As the source of power for your drills, one of the most vital components of dental implant surgery is the dental motor.
Osstem Implant offers the SM3 Motor as the ideal solution for clinicians looking for an advanced, easy-to-use surgical
engine for maximum drill power.
The Surgical Motor Series 3 is designed to make the implant process as streamlined as possible to work with the busy
shifts and packed schedules of many dental clinics. The SM3 motor is made with a modern, streamlined design for
optimum ease of use so that clinicians can spend less time fumbling with equipment and more time providing patient
care. Enhanced precision and visibility are achieved using the following features:
- Advanced Torque Calibration: The advanced torque calibration technology in the SM3 offers low deviation
- torque value, providing the most consistent and safest possible operation for surgeons.
- Compact Body and Large LCD Display: In any surgical setting, ease of use is one of the most fundamenta
- l features in surgical equipment. The SM3 motor is lightweight and offers a large LCD for easy portability and
- readability throughout the implant procedure.
- Excellent Clinical Environment: With a powerful maximum 80Ncm torque and a stable deceleration ratio
- of 20:1, the advanced technology of the SM3 combines power and reliability necessary for a dental procedure.
With these unique features, dental surgeons will enjoy the optimal surgical environment, increasing safety for both
clinicians and patients while streamlining the surgical process.